- ANVAYA Workflow Summary
- How to install and use ANVAYA
- For detailed Information about ANVAYA Click here -- HTML PDF
- For further information about ANVAYA Click here -- C-DAC Bioinformatics Products
A Workflow-Pipeline is logical connection of commonly used Bioinformatics tools, which are run either in serial mode or in parallel mode, to achieve a scientific target.
The pipeline is created by dragging appropriate tools from the available tool list, connecting them logically on the design canvas, and then setting the appropriate input-output files and advanced parameters.
- EST Assembly
- Functional Annotation
- Genome Annotation
- Identification of Primer
- Motif Identification
- Ortholog Prediction
- Phylogentic Profiling
- Prediction of Antigenic sites
- Promoter identification using Microarray data
- Remote Ortholog and Conserved domain prediction
- Differential Gene Expression using RNA Seq
- Please install JDK from the URL given below:
URL : http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
- Please click on the Download ANVAYA CLIENT given on the Bio Computing Portal.
- Right click on the "AnvayaInstaller.jar" file and select Java(TM) Platform binary to install. Select the installation directory other that OS drive (C:) if it does not allow to install there.
- After client installation, Run the program "Anvaya Workflows" from your desktop.
- Click the menu option "Server - > Configure Server". Mention "Web Service URL" as http://18.104.22.168:8080/workflowserver/ and ensure that entry in Secure Port is 9443 and "Secure Channel Enabled" is checked.
- Click "Test" and if successful, click "OK".
- Click the menu option "User - > Login". Mention your allocated user name and password in the relevant text boxses. (If you don't have user name and password, you are requested to signup using the URL: http://webapp.cabgrid.res.in/biocomp/index.php/sign-in?view=registration and register yourself).
- Your Configuration is saved successfully
Your Configuration is saved successfully
Anvaya Client invoked.
The ANVAYA is successfully configured. Have a nice experience using ANVAYA.
-CABin Team, IASRI